Santee Cooper Business Expo
Saturday, June 29, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
We invite you to participate in the Riverfest Santee Cooper Business Expo which will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Business Expo will be held on Elm Street and the Marina parking lot.
Expo spaces, sized 10X10, will be rented for $200.00 for Chamber members and $50.00 for non-profit organizations; $400.00 for non-members, each on a “first come, first serve” basis. A limited number of spaces are available, so please reserve early. Each business participating in the Business Expo will need to provide their own tent, tables, chairs, etc., if desired. Conway Rental Center (Chamber members) can assist you with your needs. All exhibit spaces must be set up and all vehicles out of the area by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 29th. NO GLOW-IN-THE-DARK, NO FOOD, NO DRINK SALES OR DRINK GIVE-AWAYS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED. Souvenir type items must be approved in advance by festival organizers.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: June 14, 2019
The Conway Chamber of Commerce, through Riverfest, does not make any guarantees on spectator attendance, and reserves the right to approve each exhibit.
No refunds for cancellations made after May 1, 2019, and no refunds for no-shows.
Please complete the application.
Terms of Participation Agreement
1. Space: Each Business Expo participant will be provided a 10 x 10 space. Participants will be required to provide all tents, manpower, tables, chairs, etc. which they may need.
2. Opening and Closing Dates of Riverfest: The participating exhibitor must be set up and completely operational at the site no later than 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 29th and continue to operate until the close of the day’s activities at 10:00 p.m. No vehicles will be allowed on site after 9:00 a.m. Breakdown will begin at 10:00 p.m. The participating exhibitor shall be responsible for removing all of its equipment, fixtures, inventory and other property from its space.
3. Care of the Space Area: The participating exhibitor shall maintain its space area in a neat, safe and orderly condition. The participating exhibitor shall remove all rubbish and trash from its space area as needed. The participating exhibitor shall surrender its space to the Conway Chamber of Commerce at the end of the activities in the same condition as when the participating exhibitor occupied the space. The participating exhibitor shall be responsible for all damage by its employees, patrons or guests to its space area during its occupancy thereof, and shall pay to the Conway Chamber of Commerce such amount as shall be sufficient to restore such space to the same condition as when the participating exhibitor initially occupied the same.
4. Setting up and Dismantling Area: The participating exhibitor shall be responsible for setting up and removing its own property. The Conway Chamber of Commerce shall be responsible for cleaning up trash in the common area during the event.
5. Liability: The Conway Chamber of Commerce, the City of Conway, Horry County nor any adjacent property owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the participating exhibitor, or of its representative, employees, agents, patrons and guests, because of fire, robbery, accidents or any other cause whatsoever that may arise from the participating exhibitor’s use or occupancy of its space. The participating exhibitor agrees to indemnity and hold harmless the Conway Chamber of Commerce and its officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents, Horry County, its employees and agents, and The City of Conway, its employees and agents, against any and all claims of any person whomsoever from the acts or omission of the participating exhibitor, its representatives, employees, agents, patrons or guests.
6. Failure to Hold Riverfest: In the event that Riverfest is not held for any reason whatsoever, the participating exhibitor hereby releases the Conway Chamber of Commerce and its respective officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents, from any and all claims for damages which might arise in the consequence of the Riverfest festival.
7. Sub-letting or Assignment: The participating exhibitor shall not sublet or assign its space, in whole or in part, without first obtaining the written consent of the Conway Chamber of Commerce.
8. Miscellaneous: The Conway Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to approve the items to be sold, and any other activity by the participating exhibitor at its space. The Conway Chamber of Commerce, through Riverfest, does not make any guarantees on spectator attendance. The participating exhibitor agrees to accept as conclusive and binding the decision of the Conway Chamber of Commerce as to any dispute between the participating exhibitor and any other participating exhibitor or any person attending the Riverfest or as to any matter not covered by these Terms of Participation Agreement.