We ask that participants have all equipment, fixtures and inventory in their space by 9 a.m. on Saturday, June 29th. A confirmation letter and site map will be mailed to each approved vendor the week of the festival.
Deadline for Entries: Friday, June 14, 2019
NO REFUNDS for cancellations made after Wednesday, May 1, 2018
NO REFUNDS for No-Shows.
A $25.00 service charge will be placed on all returned checks.
** NO ELECTRICITY WILL BE PROVIDED THIS YEAR!**
**Note: It is the intent of the Artisan Committee to ensure that a variety of quality merchandise is exhibited. A limited number of artisans with like goods will be accepted.
Terms of Participation Agreement(Artisan Market)
1. Space: Each Artisan Vendor will be provided a 10 x 10 space. Artisan vendors will be required to provide all tents, manpower, tables, chairs, etc. which they may need.
2. Opening and Closing Dates of Riverfest: The participating Artisan must be set up and completely operational at the site no later than 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 29th and continue to operate until the close of the day’s activities at 10:00 p.m. No vehicles will be allowed on site after 9:00 a.m. Breakdown will begin at 10:00 p.m. The participating exhibitor shall be responsible for removing all of its equipment, fixtures, inventory and other property from its space.
3. Care of the Space Area: The participating Artisan Vendor shall maintain its space area in a neat, safe and orderly condition. The participating Artisan Vendor shall remove all rubbish and trash from its space area as needed. The participating Artisan Vendor shall surrender its space to the Conway Chamber of Commerce at the end of the activities in the same condition as when the participating Artisan Vendor initially occupied the space. The participating Artisan Vendor shall be responsible for all damage by its employees, patrons or guests to its space area during its occupancy thereof, and shall pay to the Conway Chamber of Commerce such amount as shall be sufficient to restore such space to the same condition as when the participating Artisan Vendor initially occupied the same.
4. Setting up and Dismantling Area: The participating Artisan Vendor shall be responsible for setting up and removing its own property. The Conway Chamber of Commerce shall be responsible for cleaning up trash in the common area during the event.
5. Liability: The Conway Chamber of Commerce, the City of Conway, Horry County nor any adjacent property owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the participating Artisan Vendor, or of its representative, employees, agents, patrons and guests, because of fire, robbery, accidents or any other cause whatsoever that may arise from the participating exhibitor’s use or occupancy of its space. The participating Artisan Vendor agrees to indemnity and hold harmless the Conway Chamber of Commerce and its officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents, Horry County, its employees and agents and The City of Conway, its employees and agents, against any and all claims of any person whomsoever from the acts or omission of the participating Artisan Vendor, its representatives, employees, agents, patrons or guests.
6. Failure to Hold Riverfest: In the event that Riverfest is not held for any reason whatsoever, the participating Artisan Vendor hereby releases the Conway Chamber of Commerce and its respective officers, directors, representatives, employees and agents, from any and all claims for damages which might arise in the consequence of Riverfest.
7. Sub-letting or Assignment: The participating Artisan Vendor shall not sublet or assign its space, in whole or in part, without first obtaining the written consent of the Conway Chamber of Commerce.
8. Miscellaneous: The Conway Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to approve the items to be sold, and any other activity by the participating Artisan Vendor at its space. The Conway Chamber of Commerce, through Riverfest, does not make any guarantees on spectator attendance. The participating Artisan Vendor agrees to accept as conclusive and binding the decision of the Conway Chamber of Commerce as to any dispute between participating Artisan Vendor and any other participating Artisan Vendor or exhibitor or any person attending the Riverfest or as to any matter not covered by these Terms of Participation Agreement.